Option888 provides each trader with a 100% welcome bonus on first deposit, with a maximum bonus of €888.
Available to: All New Clients
Ending Date: 31 December 2015
Bonus offer: 100% Welcome Bonus on first deposit, with a maximum bonus of €888
Terms And Conditions
You shall bear in mind, that the English form of the T&C of this website is translated to other languages, only for convenience. In case of any contradiction between the English form of the T&C and any translated form of the T&C, the terms of English form will govern any translated form.
Option888 is a online trading platform for Binary Options, where customers can trade with options for stocks, index, commodity and currencies.
2. By use of the services offered by the Company, the Client hereby acknowledge his irrevocable acceptance of, and compliance with, all the terms and conditions stated herein, and his being of full, unlimited, unrestricted legal capacity to execute transactions offered by this site. The client hereby declares that his personal details, where applicable, are complete, up to date, and correct.
3. The Company reserves the right at any time, to amend, alter, modify or change, as it sees fit, any term of these terms without any prior notice, and the Client hereby agrees to conform to the current version as published in this site. Client hereby agrees that the Company reserves the sole right at any time, and in its sole discretion, to choose the assets on which options will be to traded on the Site, the way they will be calculated and shall also have the right to change them at any time.
4. Words and expressions herein using the masculine gender shall also refer to the feminine gender, and words and expressions using persons, shall include also incorporated bodies.
5. The time presented on this site and/or concerning any activity shall be based on the GMT time zone.
6. All intellectual property, including but not limited to, content, information, patents, trademarks, copyrights, modules, techniques, know-how, algorithms, methods of doing business, user interfaces (UIs), graphic design, look and feel, and software; and all developments, derivatives, and improvements thereto, whether registered or not (the “IP” or “Intellectual Property”), are owned in their entirety by the Company and/or by third parties who has granted the Company license to use such IP. All rights reserved