Sign up an live account today and fund with as little as £/$/€100, and we will immediately give you a £/$/€100 Bonus to trade with!
Available to: All new clients
Ending Date: 31st March 2015
Bonus offer: $100 Deposit and we will immediately give you $100 Bonus to trade with
General Terms and Conditions
- This offer is available to new customers who have not held a previous account with TradeNext, and is limited to one account per client. It is also available to existing customers who have yet to make a deposit or existing clients who wish to open an additional account and make a deposit.
- This offer runs from 00:00 (GMT) on 1st February 2015 until 23:59 (GMT) 31st March 2015 and in order to qualify for this offer you must have opened a TradeNext account, made an initial deposit and requested the trading bonus before the closing date. The trading bonus amount is based upon a minimum initial deposit of £100, $100 or €100. Once you have claimed this offer you will not be able to make further claims in respect of this offer.
- Initial deposit can include multiple deposits received within 3 working days from the first deposit made.
- Once you have completed your initial deposit please contact the Customer Support team via email on bonus@TradeNext.co.uk to get the appropriate credit applied to your account.
- The trading bonus will remain on your account and may not be withdrawn until the release criteria are met.
- To satisfy the release criteria you must place opening trade(s) with a total £ per point (spread bets), or a number of contracts (CFDs) based on the following formula: For spread betting, if you receive £100 trading bonus you have to place opening trades with a £ per point of £200 (spread bets) e.g. 200 x £1 per point spread bets. For CFDs, if you receive £/€/$ 100 you must place trades = 20 lots e.g. trading bonus amount divided by 10 multiplied by 2 = number of lots required to trade.
- FX, Commodities (Gold, Silver and Oil) and Indices trades will count for this promotion and any other trade or product will not be included in the total stake or trading volume calculation.
- If trading bonus is applied to your account and you subsequently withdraw funds without meeting the release criteria, TradeNext may adjust your trading bonus amount by removing a proportion of the trading bonus amount which was originally credited to your account in respect of the amount withdrawn. For example, if you withdraw 10% of the £100 deposit before meeting the release criteria, TradeNext will deduct 10% of the trading bonus amount (£10).
- Please note, in reference to clause 6 above, Client's are able to withdraw profit* from their account, prior to satisfying the bonus release criteria, without the proportionate bonus amount being deducted provided the profits are in excess of the current account balance and free margin balance required. This required account balance is calculated as the initial deposit + bonus amount. For the avoidance of doubt, profits are calculated as follows: