100% Welcome Deposit Bonus Minimum Deposit of $5000. Open Standard Account and Top Up Bonus Policy you will receive 100% Bonus on your initial deposit up to US$1,000 credited to your account, e.g., if you deposit US$1000 you will be given an additional US$1000 in your account.
Bonus valid Date: 31 December 2014
Bonus offer: 100% Welcome Deposit Bonus
Available to: All New trading account
100% Bonus Policy- Terms and Conditions
- (This offer IKON Group “Individual Client” accounts for spot FX, Bullion, NDF and CFD trading). This bonus is applicable to IKON Group Individual accounts for Forex, Metals, NDF and CFDs trading.
- The Bonus Policy is available on the ECN Meta, Multibank Pro, Turbo Meta, Maximus and IKON Prodigy Platforms.
- Leverage is up to 1:500
- The 100% Bonus is valid for 3 months starting from the day of account funding.
- The Minimum deposit for this promotion is US$ 1,000.
- In addition to the Standard Open Account and Top Up Bonus Policy you will receive 100% Bonus on your initial deposit up to US$1,000 credited to your account, e.g., if you deposit US$1000 you will be given an additional US$1000 in your account.
- (The client can only lose the 100% bonus that has been realized as per the terms and conditions). The client cannot lose the 100% bonus until the end of the promotion period.
- The bonus can be used as available margin to support open positions so will appear as equity (credit?) in your account.
- 100% Bonus will only be applied to your first single deposit.
- All Bonuses credited to your trading account cannot be withdrawn as cash during the campaign, but can be used as margin to trade.
- Regarding the 100% bonus, you will also be paid $2 per lot (in increments of 5 lots RT) for each lot traded. This is your Lots Traded Bonus which is calculated and available to withdraw at the end of the campaign (3 month).
- You can convert this bonus into cash which can be withdrawn at the end of the campaign once “lots traded” criteria has been met during the campaign period. (As there is no minimum amount of lots that is needed to receive the bonus, there is no lots traded criteria – so this rule seems irrelevant.)
- The 100% Bonus will be (capped) added to the bonus amount initially received. (For example,) You can only convert the amount of your initial deposit bonus into a Cash Bonus.
- (For the account whose equity that reaches less than the amount of the 100% bonus then the positions are subject to liquidation). Open positions are subject to liquidation in case of total equity reaching below the amount of bonus.
- The below table (details) shows how you can convert this deposit bonus into cash which can be withdrawn: