FxPro Group Ltd is proud to announce the launch of the latest addition to their growing list of trading platforms, FxPro MetaTrader5, (MT5). Responding to the wishes of their traders, the industry-leading FX broker is in the final stages of incorporating this eagerly anticipated platform into their trading infrastructure.
MT5 has been designed specifically for STP brokers, allowing their clients to place orders that are executed directly on the market. It features an improved user interface as well as some notable changes when compared to its predecessor:
- The addition of more timeframes, technical indicators and graphical tools
- Improved account switching
- The ability to trade directly from tick charts
- True market depth information
- Integrated EA development environment
FxPro CEO Charalambos Psimolophitis had the following to say about the new platform: